The Executive Committee of the West Papua Refugees Relief Association (WPRRA) at Central Headquarters in Port Moresby hereby invites all Melanesians from West Papua to Fiji and Wallis-Futuna to make these two weeks of September 17th, 2019 - September 30th, 2019 as
the Weeks of Prayer and Fasting
for Melanesian Revolution
The Government of the Republic of Vanuatu, Pacific Islands Forum (PIF) Leaders, Melanesian Spearhead Group (MSG) Leaders, including the Chair and Spokesperson of the United Liberation Movement for West Papua (ULMWP) will attend the attend the whole sessions of the United Nations General Assembly that is starting today September 17, 2019 and will end on September 30, 2019 as well as meetings in October 2019 and December 2019 as explained in its schedule (CLICK for Schedule)
The Government of the Republic of Vanuatu, supported by Tonga, Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea as well as other PIF countries will submit a United Nations Resolutions Draft to the United Nations General Assembly this year.
Let us pray for
- God to give the Spirit of "David" of Melanesia against the "Goliath" of Malay-Indonesia to stand up against power and system that evils of the Muslim terrorists that are rooted inside the Indonesian police and military system.
- God give the Spirit of David to the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea in particular so that Mr. Hon James Marape as a true Christian leader speaks based on the truth, from the heart, not from the mind, not for the sake of politics, but for the sake of the Glory and Honour of the name of Jesus that we defend against Muslim biggest empire on Earth today: Indonesia.
- God give all South Pacific Leaders that Indonesians call as "monkeys" stay united speak defending the human-race, human identity, human dignity and human integrity, against Indonesia's Nazi and apartheid practices.
- The Holy Spirit pour upon all the participants, speakers and organisers of meetings and sessions this year, in order that they can witness God at work, so that they can do their best to serve humanity and help other human beings to be free from suppression, intimidation, terror, arbitrary arrest, and killing.
- Jesus Christ as the Most High Commander in Chief of West Papua Revolution to help all participants of the UNGA in New York, to think, to lead the meetings and to make decisions based on "love" that has the power to create, to sustain, to heal, and to end all and everything.
We ask all Melanesians wherever you are, let us start pray for our identity, dignity, integrity and bravery to stand up before this evil world, in order to glorify God's name.